DHS was proud to announce the unveiling of Total Recall Envision 5.0 at the 2022 i-SIGMA conference in Orlando, FL. Total Recall Envision Software 5.0 includes many new innovative features, including:
- Quote Generation and Online Contract Acceptance
- Route Revenue Forecasting
- Enhanced Route Optimizing and Mapping
- Real-Time Driver ETA and Service Time Tracking
- New Operational Metrics and Reporting
- Internal Task Management Features and more
To learn more about Total Recall Envision 5.0, Click Here. Total Recall Users are always encouraged to review the full list of all new features by logging into their Online TR Customer Resource Center.
DHS would like to invite all of our valued customers to join us for a free, special 45-minute webinar on August 11th at 11:30 AM EDT.
Our 2022 Company Update is 100% dedicated to keeping our customers informed on the latest news and software innovations aimed at maximizing the use of their Total Recall Software. To register, click here.
DHS helped kick off the 2022 i-SIGMA Conference with our presentation of 'A Day in the Life of a Successful Shredding and Records Business'.
Using real-world business examples, see firsthand how Total Recall transforms the way you run your operation-from sunup to sundown, including Cash Flow Acceleration, Routing, Profitability/Productivity Metrics, Lead Generation, Online Quoting, and more.
To request access to the online recording, click here.
As a fully integrated solution, Total Recall Envision's Lead Prospecting Tool provides operators with an easy-to-use solution for winning new business. Feature sets include:
- Website Lead Generation Capture
- Online Quoting / Electronic Contract Signing
- Lead Classification / Call Back Scheduling
- Correspondence Tracking / Reporting
- Email Alerts (e.g., New Lead, Contract Signed, etc.)
To learn more, contact our team of solution experts by calling 904.213.0448 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.